Custom vehicle graphics are growing in popularity and it’s no wonder why. Consider how many people see your vehicle each week. The reality is, perhaps, more than you think. Vehicle graphics typically garner on average thirty to seventy thousand views per day. That rapidly accumulates to millions of impressions a year, which could have a huge impact on your business.
Large companies often understand this and have used this to brand their logo or web address into the minds of customers, or potential customers, for years. Small to mid-size businesses are starting to see the benefits, too. Custom vehicle wrap companies have had increasing business from the growing popularity of vehicle decals. Consider the amount of time many people spend on the road each year. Attracting the attention of commuting motorists can be easily done with the right mobile graphics. For a company that wants to benefit from that, a car wrap may be the way to do it.
Outdoor advertising methods, such as billboards, can often cost thousands per month. Graphics on a car can advance a company’s reputation and establish them in the minds of their community for less than a cup of coffee a day.
Below is a list of reasons to choose a vehicle wrap as a way of advertising:
• Very cost effective (reach millions of viewers for much less than other methods)
• Attention grabbing, without requiring any effort other than installing
• Easy installation can be completed in hours
• Great conversation starter
• Excellent method for establishing a brand
Using a graphics company that is 3M certified and has an experienced, professionally trained staff, is essential to proper application and must be carefully considered when choosing an installer. If a car or truck wrap is applied within an environment that is too hot, too cold, or too moist, the vehicle signage won’t last as long and may develop bubbles or other unsightly results. Traditional advertising methods can be expensive, but wraps are becoming more affordable than ever. The initial investment can be pricey but the end result will more than pay for it self. Just make sure to keep in mind the overall value of quality workmanship and how it will affect the longevity of your design.
Remember to consider these things when looking for a vehicle wrap installer:
• Protects original paint and removal is non-damaging
• Modern, environmentally-friendly ink means less carbon footprint than other options
• 3M quality adhesives make removal a snap to uninstall if necessary
• If not installed by a properly trained installer, can be expensive in the long run
• Use a company that installs the vinyl in a temperature controlled environment
• Top vehicle graphic installation companies offer a 5 year warranty on their products
As much time as we spend in our automobiles it is easy to see how businesses both large and small are enjoying the benefits that car wrap advertising can bring. Entrepreneurs are helping spread the word of how this under-used, but effective marketing method can help boost a business’ sales and growth. This trend is poised for continual expansion as more and more graphics are seen on the road.